We welcome visionary brains.
We are constantly on the lookout for extraordinary and visionary people to join our great passion for architecture. Working with complex projects and amazing architecture over the world, calls for an extraordinary level of knowledge, expertise, and creativity. Transforming the client’s ambitions into physical spaces is always a great challenge and a fascinating process, and if you share our passion for people and architure, you might be our next colleague.
At Lars Gitz Architects men and women are paid equally for doing equivalent jobs across the practice. We believe in creating an inclusive working environment for all, which is based on merit and encourages our talented team to produce their best work. We continue to try to ensure that our policies and practices are fair, including reviewing our pay decisions each year as part of our annual performance and pay review.
The recruitment process is competency based and professionally handled. We urge to submit applications as well as unsolicited applications via the recruitment system on our website. We salute diversity and encourage people regardless of personal background to apply.
If we do not have any open positions, that match what you are looking for, you are welcome to send us your unsolicited application.
We cannot promise that you hear back from us immediately, but your application will be stored for 9 months, and if we have a job opening that fits your requirements and our needs, we will contact you. After 9 months all personal data will be deleted.
The application should contain your portfolio of max. 10MB.
All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality.
View application information here
We are always lookingfor exceptional young talents to join our team. We are an international architectural practice and our interns come from many different countries and study at the best universities around the world.
We take pride in letting talents flourish as part of out team, and offer a wide range of experiences within the architectural process in a creativ and international environment.
Interns are recruited for a 6-12 month period starting in February and August.
What you can expect from us:
- the opportunity for mentoring the future of your career in an open and international learning environment, with a focus on both professional and personal development.
- We promise you practical challenges and responsibility.
- You will be part of and trained by our team of experienced and younger architects and designers. Knowledge sharing and interdisciplinary cooperation characterize the way we work, and many different advisors contribute with specialized knowledge to the individual project.
- You are a student enrolled in a university program or you are taking a sabbatical.
- You have theoretical and practical qualifications in Revit, Rhino and Adobe tools
- You have team spirit, and are eager to learn and contribute.
- You speak English fluently.
- Financial support. Please inform us if you receive any form of scholarship.
- We do not hire already graduated architects for internships
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including CV, portfolio and cover letter of max. 10MB. Your portfolio must present your best reference projects and demonstrate your digital skills.